WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, July 18, 2024

A Miracle if My Potted Pineapple Will Bear Fruit This Year

My Potted Pineapple with Fruit in Front Patio of MY House in Fair Oaks. June, 2022

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2019/06/my-potted-pineapple-plant-is-starting.html



When I moved from Fair Oaks to THD last year, I was able to bring with me, one of my potted pineapple plant. After almost over a year in my patio, here at THD ( see photo below), It had not recovered from the move. Currently, it is only getting about 2 to 3 hours of afternoon sun in my patio. It will be a miracle if it will bear fruit this year. But if it does, I will consider it a miracle.  

MY THD Patio is perfect for shade-loving plants but not for tropical plants like the pineapple that required a lot of sun to thrive well.    

My sickly Potted Pineapple Plant, one year after my downsizing move.  Here are recent photos of my patio after my weekly cleaning service and the transplanted pineapple. The pineapple still looks sickly, 

My Jade Plants are Doing Well as well as my cacti and Succulent Collections


I transplanted my potted Christmas Poinsettia Outside. Hopefully it will grow and blooms( red leaves) this December.  Guarded with plastic so Batman and Robin will leave the plant alone.  


Potted Pineapple is still looking sickly-Need more hours of sunlight daily.... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...