WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Monday, September 28, 2026

Introducing and Welcoming Laura Gaither- Director of Resident Experience


I am happy to introduce to My Fellow Residents, Ms. Laura Gaither- our newly hired Director of Resident Experience. I took the above photo a couple of days ago, but it was only yesterday afternoon, that I was able to chat with Laura for a few minutes. I told her, I have a blog with more that 60 residents here at THD in my distribution list and if she does not mind I like to introduced her officially via my blog. I asked for a short write-up about her and here's what she gave me:

"As Director of Resident Experience,  I am here to help make sure our residents have the best possible experience and oversees resident experiences in Concierge, Transportation, Events(Activity) and Housekeeping".  

So THD is now run as a tri-directorship organization with the General Manager(GM) at the Top ladder. The Position of General Manager has been vacant for a while. The GM position  had been vacant around May, this year,  I believe after the unexpected disappearance of Nisha Patel. Currently, Jenny Shively, Director of Leasing and Sales is Acting (Temporary)  GM.

Today, I was also able to talk to Caleb Brown, whose previous title was Director of Food and Beverage.  Caleb told me he just got a promotion and is now Director Of Food, Beverage and Operations. So the three Directors, Leasing and Sales, Resident Experience and Food, Beverage and Operations have now equal authority. The three directors will be reporting to the GM once the position is filled.       

Continuing my introduction of Laura. Laura said, she is the proud mother of two daughters. Her youngest plays softball and her oldest has her own press-on nail company.

Laura came from the Hotel industry with 12 years experience in hospitality. 

She loves to sing and dance, enjoys coffee in the morning and wine in the evening, both equally.

She concluded my short interview with this statement: I'm always laughing and love bringing a little fun and positive energy wherever, I go.

Meanwhile

You can add now, the word Operations under Caleb's New Title after his Recent Promotion

Caleb promised me that by Wednesday this week, he will give me a short personal bio also for my Blogs. Congratulations, Caleb on your promotion. May we have fried Chicken and French Fries in our Menu ( just joking)...And do not call me, SIR...Fried Chicken will certainly that ruined your food budget! 

And back to Laura, Again, Welcome to THD. May your employment be Long, Productive and Enjoyable. Looking forward for more positive interactions with you. And here's the website for my blogs as you requested :   http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com 

Lastly My Photo of Day: My Pet Cat-Batman


Personal Questions:  Will Normal Apartment Maintenance requests, such as  leaky faucets, busted lights, broken doors etc....be under Laura's supervision?  Is the maintenance of the Facility/Landscaping, Swimming pool and Safety/Emergency procedures under Caleb's Brown supervision under Operations?   Other residents may not care, but I do!      

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...