WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Elder Fraud Abuse Presentation by Matthew Sugiyama

Matthew and Me- at the THD Presentation of Elder Fraud Abuse, Saturday, March 30, 2024   

Last Saturday, THD sponsored a Presentation on Elder Abuse by Matthew Sugiyama ( see flyer below).

It was a very informative talk, so if you were not able to attend, I am listing the three links below👹. The three articles highlighted the talk of this talented 16- year old young-man of Japanese-American Ancestry from Moraga.  I am indeed very proud of this young man's accomplishments so far. 

Matthew reminded me of the Kindness of a Teenager article I wrote during one of my travels in the Philippines several years ago that I posted recently in my blog. Matthew informed me he has read some articles in my blogs which surprised me. I requested that he send me more information about his talk and gave him my e-mail address.  At the bottom of this page is Matthew response to my request for additional information.    

 https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2024/03/kindness-of-stranger-in-philippines_23.html    

Here are some photos I took during this well-attended presentation. Thank You THD for sponsoring this activity.







👹https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/openforum/article/elder-financial-fraud-banks-california-18175543.php

👹https://www.protectingourseniors.org/blank-1

👹https://lamorindaweekly.com/archive/issue1716/Campolindo-student-works-to-protect-seniors.html

This is a letter I received from Mathew the other day after his excellent presentation. 

This is Matthew Sugiyama who presented at the Heritage Downton earlier today. I hope you enjoyed the presentation because I had a really great experience discussing and presenting to all of you! I have provided some of the following links below for your use:


Additional links:

Best,
Matthew Sugiyama
Elder Fraud Protection Advocate
Act to Change Youth Ambassador
AAPI Youth Rising Legislative Action Committee
Moraga Youth Involvement Committee Treasurer
(925) 208-9545 matthewgsw11@gmail.com

Final Comment: One of the attendees told me she was amazed and admired how this teenager is getting involved with a project that has worldwide importance. I felt the same way. If majority of our teenagers do what Matthew is doing, there is indeed a bright future   for our Youth here in California and in the US. My congratulations to the parents of Matthew as well.  Keep up with Good work, Matthew!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the write up David! Glad you enjoyed it and I totally agree we need more involved youth like Matthew

Anonymous said...

Thank you David!

Anonymous said...

Appreciated very if all youngteen agers like him may be we do not have any problems around and each country have a brighter future in the whole world...
Thanks very much for posting...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...