WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Monday, September 16, 2024

A Short Visit from Ditas Yesterday-My Harris-Walz T-Shirt and Pin

Photo Credit: Martha Rodriguez: Me with Ditas, Emily and Gwen at Sunday Brunch, September 15, 2024 

I had a 2-hour short visit from Ditas today. She took time off from her business travel in California to have brunch with me. She brought me a gift- A Harris-Walz T-shirt and Pin ( see photos below). We had a great brunch with Emily Ehm and Gwen Corbett.  She stayed with me from 10:30AM to 12:30PM. She has to be at the airport by 1PM to fly to LA for tomorrow's meeting. What a busy life!  

If you are reading my blogs you probably know that Ditas is an SES employee and a Presidential Appointee.  So to retain her job as Associate Director for Communications in the Bureau of Census, Department of Commerce, Kamala Harris has to be elected our next president this November. 

 https://www.census.gov/newsroom/bios/ditas-katague.html

Here are some photos during her visit.  Ditas is my youngest daughter. Currently she is residing in Alexandra, Virginia, with my youngest grand daughter Carenna and her pet dog- Leif.




My New T-Shirt and PIN- Harris-Walz For the People-A Gift From Ditas



With My Harris-Walz T-shirt and PIN!!! GO! Kamala, Go!





Meanwhile, here are some photos I took during the Chips and Salsa Party yesterday afternoon hosted by our efficient Activity Coordinator- Teresa Nudo. Thank you, Teresa for a job well done! 





Ditas next visit is scheduled this coming December to attend the celebration of My 90th Birthday!

A visit from Relatives and/or Friends always lift up my spirits and feeling of my being out in the Gilded Cage!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...