WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT
If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach resort with a beach house and conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. You can now read the national and international news in this blog at the right side bar. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Ten Most Viewed Postings in this Blog
I was doing some minor statistical analysis on the number of page views on this site just recently. Here is the list of my ten most popular posts, date posted and the number of views.
Title of Article: Date Posted: Number of Page Views
1. The Everglades National Park, Florida 1/1/11, 7445
2. Lagen Island Resort, El Nido, Palawan 11/23/10, 5729
3. Flores de Mayo-May Flowers Festival 12/22/10, 5440
4. Vacation to San Juan, Puerto Rico 11/16/10, 4465
5. Crater Lake National Park, Oregon 12/30/10, 3680
6. Hearst Castle Tour, San Luis Obispo 10/12/10, 3394
7. Carlsbad Caverns National Park, New Mexico 1/2/11, 3121
8. Glacier National Park, Montana 1/14/11, 2664
9. Fruit Trees in the Gardens of Chateau Du Mer 7/7/11, 2097
10.Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky 1/24/11, 1041
The above list shows what subject my readers enjoy reading. I will try to post articles along the above subjects. Happy Reading. I hope you continue visiting this site. Please help support this site by also clicking on the ads.