WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Asian Parents One Liner Jokes



I am an Asian Parent. Some of the following jokes I can identify with. Even if you are not an Asian Parent, take time to read this and smile. I hope this is a good read especially if you have a bad day.

1 Why you get C? Your not C-sian or B-sian you are A-sian.

2. No more Honey! Honey comes from B's.

3. You Sick? Become doctor heal yourself.

4. Facebook? Why don't you Face Book and study.

5. No son you can't learn Spanish, All they say is "C"

6. You cure Cancer? What about AIDS?

7. You have Sex? Why not use A-hole.

8. You get 94 percent on test Good Job. If you were trying to disappoint me.

9. Occupy Wall Street? Why not Occupy Library?

10. Your sister get B on math test. Congratulations you are my only child.

11. It's Saturday Night why aren't you studying?

12. You get C-Section why not A-bortion.

13. If you want a girlfriend make sure her parents are lawyers or doctors.

14. Son: "To Be or not To Be" Father: You get two B's and you out of house!

Source: http://www.jokes4us.com/ethnicjokes/asianparentsjokes.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...