WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT
If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach resort with a beach house and conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. You can now read the national and international news in this blog at the right side bar. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!
Monday, June 15, 2015
Twenty Five of My Favorite Quotes on Inspiration
There are several hundreds of quotes for inspiration and motivation published in the Internet. However, the following 25 quotes inspires and motivates me when I feel down, depressed and useless. Do you have a favorite? Mine is Number 13.
1. Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force - that thoughts rule the world.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. I intend to live forever, or die trying.
4. Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content.
5. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
6. Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.
8. Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
9. I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.
10. We learn our virtues from our friends who love us; our faults from the enemy who hates us. We cannot easily discover our real character from a friend. He is a mirror, on which the warmth of our breath impedes the clearness of the reflection.
11. Dreams are necessary to life.
12. Just as a flower which seems beautiful and has color but no perfume, so are the fruitless words of the man who speaks them but does them not.
13. Failure is instructive. The person who really thinks learns quite as much from his failures as from his successes.
14. Competition is not only the basis of protection to the consumer, but is the incentive to progress.
15. Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.
16. Take your victories, whatever they may be, cherish them, use them, but don't settle for them.
17. Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.
18. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
19. The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination
21. Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.
22. A man lives by believing something: not by debating and arguing about many things.
23. The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
24. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
25. Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.