WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls( CMC) for New Drug Applications


My primary function as the Chemistry Reviewer and Team Leader in the Division of Anti-Infective Drug Products ( New Drugs Chemistry), when I was still working for FDA was to insure that all Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control(CMC) requirements are followed by the Pharmaceutical companies before their new drug application (NDA) are approved for marketing.

I had worked for FDA for 12 years. It was of my most satisfying and productive job in my more than 22 years of professional career here in the United States. Working for FDA was the best move I have ever made in my career. My 12 years in the FDA was filled with awards, accomplishments and personal growth. Our life in the suburb of Washington, DC was filled with civic involvements, social and cultural activities, humanitarian projects and pleasant memories. The highlight of our stay in the Washington, D.C area was a private tour of the WHITE HOUSE.

A couple of years ago, I posted this article in my blogs. However, recently I hired a new gardener. He was very friendly and asked me what I was doing before my retirement. I told him to visit my site. I am not sure if my gardener is computer savvy, but he is young and appeared to be curious and intelligent. I hope he reads this:

http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2013/12/chemistry-manufacturing-and-controlscmc.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...