WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Saturday, July 3, 2021

My Longing for Pinoy Food Satiated this Weekend-Happy July 4th Celebration

 

My First Okra and Tomato Harvest. The Bluebirds in my backyard pre-tasted one of my tomatoes-you naughty birds!

I have been longing for Pinoy dish since yesterday. However, I did not feel like cooking or even ordering on line via Doordash.  Today, I felt better, harvested my first okra and tomatoes from my garden. I even had the energy to order Grilled DeBoned Bangus, Pancit and Lumpia from our nearby Filipino/Japanese restaurant, Teriyaki Station in Folsom. 

I cooked the okra with tomatoes and onions and sauteed it with Shrimp Paste (Bagoong) for my early dinner today. I am very choosy with the brand of shrimp paste I used for cooking. It has to be Barrio Fiesta. 

Here are the photos of my Okra Before and After, my 15 minutes cooking.

 

OKRA BEFORE                             AND

OKRA AFTER- Served with Grilled/Deboned Bangus, Pancit, Egg roll and Steamed Rice. Half of the Bangus and two Egg Rolls and Half of the Pancit, I already consumed during lunch.

Meanwhile enjoy Franz Liszt "La Campanella" played by Michael Andreas- his great-great grandson


 

Have a Happy and Safe July 4th Celebration! and Thank you All for reading/liking my blogs!!

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...