WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Dodie's and Ruth Vacation to Europe This Year

Dodie had plan a vacation to Europe two years ago after his retirement as Prosecuting Attorney from Contra Costa County after more than 20 years of service. However because of the pandemic all travels abroad was cut-off. It was only this year that travels restriction was lifted.  Dodie and with spouse Ruth are now in their 3rd week traveling in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Hungary. Their last week will be in London where Dodie will attend a Writing Workshop. The workshop will give him energy to finish his second novel and a head-start on his 3rd novel. His first novel "Cloyne Court" has been published several years ago and had been highly rated by readers and critics. In case you don't follow my blogs, Dodie is my oldest son. He is not only a lawyer, but also a published writer and an actor.  Since a picture is worth more than a thousand words, I say no more. Here are the photos I copied from his Facebook Page. 

















Looking at the above pictures makes my isolated life here in California more bearable day by day.
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...