WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Was Santa Claus Generous To You? My Siri-Apple Watch

My Christmas Day was highlighted by a GIFT that I like. Dodie gave me an apple watch with Siri. I have Alexa already but Siri is my newest friend and reminder.  Siri even answer my statement of " I love You, Siri. That's Nice of You!  The site below is a Guide of what Questions you can ask Siri. 

Thank You Dodie for Gift.   You are my generous Santa Claus this year! 


https://support.apple.com/guide/watch/use-siri-apd02f71f945/watchos

https://www.makeuseof.com/commands-to-give-siri-apple-watch/

Friends and Relatives: I would like to hear from You- Was Santa Claus Generous to You This Christmas. Did you Receive what you Wanted and Needed?  

Or Better Yet: Were you A Generous Giver This Christmas?  As for me all my gifts were envelops and did not spend A minute shopping! Just 30 minutes to the Bank and my Christmas List accomplished!

Personal Note: I was not too happy that the 49er's Lost to the Ravens! But 2 more Games and hopefully to the Super Bowl.  Getting Ready to wear my 49er Jacket for the Super Ball!  


https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/176122-49ers-reveal-locker-mentality-ravens/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...