WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Congratulations Newton's Restaurant for a Perfect Filipino Dinner Last Night

A well-planned, balanced and truly authentic Filipino Dinner was enjoyed by all the Residents here at the THD. My 12 special guests were given the privileged if they desire to order Deboned/Marinated Milk Fish ( Bangus) instead of COD as listed in the Menu. Here's my personal review of the dish I tasted:  

The Soup: Beef Nilaga: Super savory with good mixed of vegetable including sweet corn. The beef was tender and just melt in my mouth. 

The Bangus: Perfect with Garlic Rice and Salsa

The Adobo: I did not order it. Anyone who order it, can you tell me if you like it or not.

The Japanese Eggplant- Perfect, Umami Taste, Cravings For More

Dessert: Half Biko, Half Leche Flan. - Perfect, the Flan was not super sweet and the texture perfect. The suman Biko with a dash of cinnamon was great.

Comment from John L: About the Leche Flan: The Best Tasting flan I ever Have! 

Here are some Photos I took at last Night Dinner:






     







Finally, My Personal thanks to Joel, the THD KlTCHEN CREW and THD Management 
for recognizing and celebrating with me my heritage. This year Dinner was the best if I compare it with the last previous two years FAHM dinner here at THD . I attribute this to Joel, who spent some time with me about the Menu and of course with the support of his superiors.  Maybe we will have more Filipino Food around Christmas Time? Just Wishing!   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...