WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Saturday, June 24, 2023

I am Back from Portland, Oregon from My Grand Daughter's Wedding


Elaine Katague King and Husband Kyle Bishop and ME

Elaine the Bride and Mama Dinah Katague


I was out for 4 days from my THD apartment to attend my grand daughter's Elaine wedding in Portland, Oregon. It was a Fun trip,thanks to my travel companion, Ditas K. who arranged everything from our tickets, hotel, wheel chair and other activities during our 4 days stay in the Portland Oregon suburbs.  We were able to see a few places and had a mini reunion with Pepi Nieva and John Brown at a new Filipino Restaurant in Bevearton City. I accompanied Dodie during one his geocaching trip in the City Library, Vietnam Memorial and surrounding areas of Beaverton City. I had time for a pedicure and a side trip to one of the wineries by mistake near Lake Oswego- courtesy of Google and Apple GPS apps miscommunication. We made the wedding ceremony 5 minutes before the start. The wedding ceremony and activities was well planned and it was an event I will always remember. Elaine Memory Wall/Table gave me a tear or two. And of course I gained a Grandson- Kyle Bishop.  

Here are some photos before and during the wedding:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...