WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, June 29, 2023

The Southwest Suburbs of Portland, Oregon -Tigard and Beaverton City

From June 21-24, Ditas ( my youngest daughter) and I attended the wedding of Elaine in Portland, Oregon. Elaine is the daughter of my oldest daughter Dinah. This was my first time to visit the suburbs of Portland, specifcally, Tigard, Beaverton City and Tiluatin. This is the southwest region of Portland. We were able to visit Williammette Falls and A Winery in Lake Oswego. Most of the our 4-days stay were in Beaverton Ciy and Tigard, Oregon. Portland, Oregon is my number 31 place, that I have visited in the US. For the other places I have visited read the link below: https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2016/02/30-places-in-us-that-macrine-and-i-had.html Here are some photos of my visit:
Personal Note on My New Life here at THD: My Salute and Praises for the Servers of Newton's Restauranrt ( Bryan, Veronica and EmiLia) at My Dinner last night. I did not like my main course and so Bryan immediately ask me If I want another one. I said yes and in less than 7 minutes I have a new main dish. Very Accommodationg indeed! I felt spoiled and loved!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...