WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Sunday, August 6, 2023

I am Already Craving for Filipino Dishes and Desserts

You Know its Friday Here at THD, when you can order Clam Chowder Soup during Lunch or Dinner! 

This is my 66th Day here at THD. The Food here is 5 star Quality, in abundance, fresh and delicious. However, I am sad to say, I am already craving for Filipino dishes as a change. So, I am planning this weekend to order Filipino Dishes from Shef.com or Door dash. Here's the link to my favorite Filipino and American dishes.    

https://www.blogger.com/blog/posts/5945785151073188166?hl=en

Here's my Google Search Results for Filipino Food Near Me

https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=filipino&find_loc=Walnut+Creek%2C+CA

filipino food near me

The best and highly rated restaurant listed is the Papaya Grill in San Ramon. 

It accepts order on-line and delivery either by Grubhub or Door dash and food will be delivered within 35 minutes. Here's the door dash menu of Papaya Grill.

https://www.doordash.com/store/papaya-grill-san-ramon-38232/

The other place one can order basic Pinoy Food is the Oriental Food Market on Clayton Rd in Concord and the Irma Restaurant in SeaFood City, Concord.

Here are the offerings of the Oriental Food Market:  

https://www.yelp.com/menu/oriental-food-market-concord

Meanwhile here's my packaged lunch two weeks ago, the ordinary American Hot dog presented in a more appetizing manner with soup, watermelon and coke to drink.

 

My Dinner last Night- Stuffed Yellow Pepper-One of the Vegetarian dishes offered weekly.

Suggestion to THD Management on Newton's Menu: As in my previous posting, I have rated the food here at Newton- 5 Star, Delicious and Served with Style and Portions Fit for the Appetite of a King. However, after a while it could be boring. 

So I am suggesting that once A MONTH, An International Dish Be Featured  for Dinner. For example popular dishes from the Philippines, Peru, Brazil,  India, Turkey, Japan, Thailand. Burma etc, etc....be on the menu.  If Newton's decides to feature a Filipino Dish, I will be happy to be a consultant. I have published in my blogs, numerous  recipes of my favorite Filipino and American dishes as follows:     

https://myfavoritepinoydishes.blogspot.com/

Do you know that the first Filipino Restaurant in the World that was awarded with a Michelin Star is KASAMA in Chicago?

https://guide.michelin.com/us/en/article/people/together-with-kasama-the-world-s-first-michelin-starred-filipino-restaurant


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, are you also allowed to order food outside and be delivered and you can eat in your room? So that you can a have a changed for awhile at least
twice a month...That would be ok?

David B Katague said...

Yes, we have a full kitchen in all apartments. You can order any food you wish on-line or cooked it yourself. You can also order breakfast, lunch or dinner to eat in your apartment( if you don't feel like socializing), but you have to order it 30 or 20 minutes before it is ready to pick up. Some residents with mobility problems have the Restaurant Staff deliver it to their apartment. Others with Home Care Aide has their Aide bring the food to their apartment, The smallest apartment has 1 Bedroom and 1 Bath and the biggest has 2BR 2 bath with a bonus room for office etc.... Most apartments have enclosed balconies. The first level apartments have patios ( like mine). The size of the patio varies. The 2 Br have longer patios ( 84ft X 8ft x 8ft) like mine. Each resident has a parking space in the Garage if they own a car. I have ordered goods from Amazon and Instacart and it was delivered right in my front door.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...