WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Latest Article on Bellarocca Resort and Spa in Marinduque


The following article attracted my attention. It is titled "My Paradise" and written by Bob Zozobrado and published in the Manila Standard just recently. I enjoyed reading it and I hope you will also.

"Having covered the four corners of the world during my past life in the travel industry, I’ve seen almost everything nature has to offer. Natural attractions captivate the senses and certainly put me up there in the clouds!

But there is one place on earth I’d rather spend my holidays in because it gives me a natural high like nothing else can the island of Santorini in Greece. God’s masterpiece! I’ve been there quite a few times. Every time I get the chance to take a longer-than-usual break, and I never get tired of it. In fact, the idea of relocating and spending the rest of my life there has actually crossed my mind. But, Santorini is halfway across the world from where my family is.

You can then imagine how overjoyed I was when, not too long ago, I discovered a relatively new destination here in the country that made me feel like I was in Santorini. It has a similar breathtaking landscape, a magnificent view, elegant white structures, and the peaceful ambience that my constantly harassed physique is always in search of…

Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa

The popular hideaway of Hollywood stars, European and Asian royalty, and of course, Manila’s well-heeled, Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa is a 20-hectare world-class, upscale resort perched on top of a rock island off the southwestern coast of Marinduque. Bellarocca is now my “Santorini” here in the country. Easily accessible by air (approximately 45 minutes) or by “Ro-Ro” (approximately seven hours), this local version of “paradise,” was designed by Alex Yatco of AY Design. It boasts of a tastefully done, uniquely constructed white stucco structures, similar to what you’d see in Santorini and those tiles in the steps, and the mirrors in the bathrooms are typically Mediterranean! This over-a-year-old serene getaway offers de luxe rooms, suites and casas but, to me, the ultimate stress relievers are their uber luxurious private villas. A word of warning—when you stay in one, you no longer want to leave.

Definitely a “plus factor” is the hotel’s very efficient team of lifestyle and recreation activity consultants who can easily put together anything a guest wants—a specially cooked meal, a golf game in the property’s private greens, a romantic dinner in any part of the island, or any type of marine activity. They can even set off fireworks in synch with a guest’s marriage proposal to a loved one, or a private movie screening outdoors, or hours of soothing treatments and healthy rituals in their Grand Spa and Wellness Center. The team can even make arrangements in a jiffy, for your own private cruise in the waters around the island, or a sightseeing tour of Marinduque. But who wants to be busy with those activities, when the golden sunlight tempts you to just laze around in your veranda or by the infinity pool, with a tall glass of piƱa colada and an exhilarating view to boot… the perfect antidote to frayed nerves.

What I also like about Bellarocca is their attention to detail—the hallmark of a true luxury property. Their bathroom amenities include such ecologically correct brands such as L’Occitane, Ren, Aveda and Molton Brown, highly in-demand brands, which are also used in their Grand Spa.

And, of course, the “silk ribbon” that ties the attractive package together is the hotel’s service staff, proudly brandishing their own endearing brand of Filipino hospitality. Rarely do I find a team of solicitous, sincerely caring group of happy people who proactively tends to the guests’ needs with clockwork competence… a desirable trademark of a Genesis Resort.

So, if it takes me longer this time to put together more dollars and cents for another trip to Santorini, I’m not worried. Now, there’s Bellarocca… a truly amazing luxury paradise! In fact, my bags are packed for my next visit! More information is available through (02) 817-7290 or at www.bellaroccaresorts.com."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...