WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT
If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach resort with a beach house and conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. You can now read the national and international news in this blog at the right side bar. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Latest Package from Bellarocca Resort and Spa
Here's the latest flyer that I received from Sheila Evano of Bellarocca Resorts. For details visit the website www.bellaroccaresorts.com There are 3 other packages ranging from around P10,800 to P20,200 depending on whether meals are included or not. The dollar to pesos exchange rate as of this writing date is around 1 to 45.
Rates start at Php 18,700 nett per person, twin sharing at the Hotel Deluxe Room from now until October 31. Extra night rates available as well as rates for other accommodation types.
Inclusions PER PERSON for 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS:
• Roundtrip land and sea transfers (Marinduque Airport – Resort – Marinduque Airport)
• Welcome refreshments at the Resort
• Two (2) set breakfasts
• Two (2) private romantic evening cocktails
• Two (2) 3-course set dinners
• One (1) welcome bottle of wine per accommodation
• One (1) 1-hour full body massage
• Intimate and luxurious accommodation with individual climate control; Plasma TV with DVD Player and state-of-the-art home theatre stereo system, satellite cable TV, Ipod dock (upon request and subject to availability) and Hi-Fi compact sound systems; pillow selections; modern bath and shower facilities with complete range of bathroom amenities; and private balcony or garden
o All villas have its own eternity pool, Jacuzzi, pocket garden
• Complimentary internet connectivity in the accommodation (cable) and select public areas (Wi-Fi)
• Complimentary drinking bottles of water in the room, replenished daily
• Complimentary coffee & tea selections in room
• Golf cart service
• Complimentary access to the resort’s range of exclusive facilities and recreational activities, i.e. 9-hole golf course, 2 main swimming pools, tea house, meditation sanctuary, fitness gym, entertainment room, among others
• Inclusive of applicable government tax and service charge
Valid for local residents, expatriates and Filipino balikbayans.