Earn Income from Your Writings and Blogs
Do you want to earn income from your blogs and writings? Of course you do! Read this post and give it a try, if this is your first time.
Some sites will pay you a small percent if you refer some one to write in their site. Other sites will pay you based in page views on your article. Most sites will pay you from the Ads published in your blogs (Googles Adsense as an example).
At the beginning the income may be small, but it is a good way to start earning from your new or published articles. This is an example of earning a passive income from your blogs.
The writing site that I like currently is pu.blish.us. It will accept both new and previously published articles from your blogs. It has readers all over the world. Currently, it pays 0.33 cents per 1000 views. This earnings have reached up to 0.50c per 1000 views, the last couple of months. Your earnings will be automatically deposited to your PayPal account. There is no minimum earnings required and payment is every first week of the month. Start earning from your writings( old and new) now by joining me at http://pu.blish.us/register/182
I have also other accounts in the following sites: Triond, squidoo.com, Open Salon, and Blogvertise. The following is a list of sites ( 20) as compiled by www.Hongkiat.com . This is just a list and I have no recommendation for any of the sites listed below. If you have used any of the sites below, I will be delighted to hear of your experiences.
1.Sponsored Reviews: Earn cash by writing honest reviews about our advertisers products and services. Write reviews in your own tone and style, and gear them to your audiences interest.
2. Link Post: Unlike some other services, we pay our Partners up to 70% for each LinkPost written. Access to thousands of advertisers hungry for reviews. A variety of payment options. Receive payouts monthly by check, PayPal, direct deposit, or Wire. Automated advertising management. An easy way to sell paid blog posts.
3. Review Me: Get paid $20 to $200 to review products and services on your site. You control what you review.
4. Shvoong: The more abstracts you post at Shvoong, the more chances to attract readers. Create link to your abstract elsewhere(on blogs, forums, your personal homepage, or other sites. Spread the word by joining our Invite a friend and/or Affiliates programs, and earn bonuses equivalent to the invite members royalties, up to $100 for every new writer.
5. Smorty: Get paid for blogging. Write your opinion about peoples products, services and websites on your blog. Get paid weekly.
6. PayPerPost: PayPerPost is an incredible new self-service marketplace that allows you to get paid to blog about the products, services and websites you love. You can easily earn $500 per month or more with your current blog!
7. 451 Press: 451 Press is always looking for bright, talented writers who want to have their voices heard. We are looking for writers with unique voices to contribute to our growing network of blogs. Our blogs cover a wide range of topics. If you have a passion for a subject then we just might have a place for you.
8. Be A Guide (About.com): All About.com Guides are freelancers who work online and set their own schedules, giving them the flexibility to log on from anywhere in the world whenever they have the time. With no time sheets to fill out and no time cards to punch, working for About.com gives you the flexibility to write when you want, even if you have a full-time day job.
So here is how it works: You create an account with us.You create an account with Google Adsense. You log in and write content to your "blog" on our site. You try to write as often as you can. We publish your content to our site. We serve ads on the pages that have your content.Half the time you make money on the ads. Half the time we do.
10. Bloggerwave: We have advertisers that would like you to write about their products or services. So you do. In your blog. And get paid!
11. Blogitive: Once you are approved to the Blogitive system, you are given access to opportunities from companies to post about their news releases. You are paid per posting.
12. Blogsvertise: Once approved, your blog goes into the assignment queue. The blogsvertise administrator then assigns writing tasks for what our advertisers want you to mention in your blog.
13. BOTW Media: If you are an experienced writer and/or an avid blogger, can write passionately about a topic, and enjoys working as part of a group, you may be a good candidate for a BOTW Media author.
14. DayTipper: If you have a tip that is insightful, helpful, and original, we will publish it and pay you $3 (US). You write the content. We share it with the world.
15. Helium: Earn a share of the advertising money earned here at Helium. If you write well, and write often, you earn even more recognition and reward.
16. In Blog Ads: You have been writing about web sites, products, services and companies for years, now you you can also get paid for it. With our system, you get paid for each post request you fulfill.
17. LoudLaunch: If your blog and interests are aligned with an advertisers campaign then you can do your own research and write about them in exchange for a pre-determined outcome but for a fair assessment.
18. Squidoo: Every lens carries Google AdSense ads. Those are used to generate royalties for the whole co-op ( everyone gets a cut). If you want to increase your direct royalties, though, you should consider adding commercial modules that the visitors to your lenses will appreciate.
19. Weblogs Inc: Looking to get paid to blog about subjects you love? Tell us what you are passionate about and lets find out if there is a fit!
20. Wise Bread: WiseBread.com is one of the top 5 personal finance blogs. We give our bloggers 100% of the advertising revenue they earn on their blog posts.
WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT
If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach resort with a beach house and conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. You can now read the national and international news in this blog at the right side bar. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!