WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, September 21, 2012

Jessica Sanchez Not Qualified in the Filipino Pride List

Do You Really Care if Jessica Sanchez is Included in the Filipino Pride List or Not?

I was just reading an article from my fellow blogger from Iloilo, Philippines, Dave DeWall regarding Charice Pempengco new manager, Courtney Blooding, comments on Twitter. Blodding twitted that she does not feel comfortable about the warm welcome of Filipino-Mexican-American idol 2012 runner-up, Jessica Sanchez to the Philippines. In addition, Blooding twitted that Sanchez should not be included in the Filipino Pride List because she is not really a true blooded Filipino. In addition, she does not speak Tagalog and was not born in the Philippines. There were other reasons listed, but do you really care. I don't care!

I agree that Sanchez is really not a pure blooded Filipino, but she is indeed a Filipino-American. Her mother was born in the Philippines and her father has Mexican ancestry. She grew up with Filipino and Mexican family values.

I believe Blooding comments was based on jealousy. Or perhaps a ploy for advertising for Clarice. Clarice do not need any more advertising. She is a popular singer and is known through out the world.

Thus, Blooding comment is unnecessary and uncalled for. I will definitely add Sanchez name in my list of Filipino-American Pride. Currently, I am writing a series on famous Filipino-American in the fields of entertainment, sports, science, medicine, politics and philanthropy.

In case you have not heard, The American Idols top ten Live Tour of 2012 is now in Manila. What do you think? Comments appreciated.

Trip Adviser Review

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Beach Wedding at Chateau Du Mer Slide Show

Beach Wedding Slideshow: David’s trip from Citrus Heights, California, United States to Marinduque, Philippines was created by TripAdvisor. See another Marinduque slideshow. Create your own stunning free slideshow from your travel photos.

Travel Site Catalog

Travel Sites Catalog

ABOUT ME

I am a retired (Chemistry Team Leader from USFDA) Filipino-American who loves writing, gardening and photography. My wife (of 58 years) and I enjoy our snowbird lifestyle between the US and the Philippines. We have a small but very private beach resort (above video) in the beautiful island of Marinduque, Philippines. I have several blog sites(ten), a personal blog, blogs about Marinduque and our beach resort and conference center-CHATEAU DU MER. I also write for www.squidoo.com now owned by Hubpages.com

I will appreciate very much any comments on my postings.

Gardens of Chateau Du Mer Slide Show

The Gardens of Chateau du Mer Slideshow: David’s trip from Citrus Heights, California, United States to Marinduque, Philippines was created by TripAdvisor. See another Marinduque slideshow. Create your own stunning free slideshow from your travel photos.

Sunset from CDM Beach Resort

Sunset from CDM Beach Resort
Click on Photo to link to Marinduque Blog

Recent Photos of Orchids in the Gardens of Chateau Du Mer

A dark Yellow Vanda A dark pink Vanda A Small light yellow Phaelonopsis A reddish Vanda A pinkish-white Vanda Another favorite Vanda My twin blue Princess Mikasa One of My Favorite Vanda The above photos are some of the orchids blooming in the gardens of Chateau Du Mer from January to April, 2011. I hope you like them as much as I do! I have a dozen more plants that are blooming, but it will just be too boring to publish them all in this blog. Your comments will be appreciated.

Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort

Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort
Beach House, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Blue Orchid - Chateau Du Mer

Blue Orchid - Chateau Du Mer
Princess Mikasa-My Favorite Variety

Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort Logo

Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort Logo
Chateau Du Mer Logo-Click Photo to link to Life in US

Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort

Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort
Beach House and Bridge

Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort and Conference Center

Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort and Conference Center
Conference Center and Multi-Purpose Hall

Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort

Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort
Beach House Balcony at Night

BlogCatalog

Coral Reefs of Amoingon Coast

Coral Reefs of  Amoingon Coast
Click Photo for Link/Details