WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Do You Watch Movies in the Internet?


Do you watch movies, TV dramas, and documentaries in the Internet? I do and I enjoy them as much as watching them in basic or cable television, because my PC Monitor is as big as a my small TV screen ( 30" by 20"). I have a free Hulu.com and You Tube accounts. There are several hundreds of free movies at Hulu and You Tube and at other sites of all genres that can satisfy a movie enthusiast like me. I enjoy watching these in my PC because I could stop any time and watch it any time I want to and I do not bother other members of my household who are watching other programs in our TV. We have three regular TV's in our 3 member household. The popular TV is in our family with the big screen. I have a compilation of the movies I have seen in my blog, http://awardwinningmoviesintheinternet.blogspot.com/ The top ten most viewed movies in this blog are: Ken Park, Fedor Story, Autopsy, The Passion of Christ, Cruising, No Way Out, The Blue Lagoon, Betty Blue, May be..May be Not and the Nuns of Archangel.

I am very satisfied with my YouTube and Hulu accounts viewing movies in my PC. Of course there are several sites that charge from $1.99 to $9.99 for movies both American and Foreign in the Internet. For details visit, http://www.watch-movies-tv.info/movies

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...