WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Love and Hate for My Facebook Friends


I enjoyed reading and writing daily in my Facebook page, but sometimes I see pictures, articles and comments that makes me puke and vow to myself to quit FB. A good example of photos, I REALLY do not enjoy are photos of obese children and preteen girls made up to look like young adults and prostitutes. But I do not think I could quit, because I have a mild addiction to FB. I do enjoy interaction with my twelve types of Facebook friends except numbers 11 and 12 as follows:

1. The photographer- this type shares his numerous photographs, sometimes excellent photos but often times boring photographs of himself and others.

2. The Romantic and Religious- this type shares all the romantic, inspiring and religious poems, sayings and articles.

3. The Lover and Exhibitionist- this type share his or her daily love life and activities, including what they are planning for their dating activities and how she felt after their love-making

4. The Gossiper- this type share all the gossips about his or her family as well as his relatives and friends

5. The Stalker-this type stalks and follows the posting of his friends and seldom make comments, but just click the “LIKE” button.

6. The Tagger-this type love tagging almost everybody in his circle of friends

7. The Video Sharer- this type like to share videos from You Tube, Vimeos and other news sources in the Internet

8. The Complainer-This type shares and bents all the aches and pains of her daily life-beats seeing a psychiatrist

9. The Publisher and Writer- this type shares all his/her writings from several writing sites.

10. The Historian-this types loves to share historical events, articles and photographs

11. The Game Player- this type do not talk much, but just play games-at least contributing to FB income. This one kept sending me invitations in spite of my warning that I do not play games in FB.

12. The Dumb and the Immature- this type always make dumb comments, sometimes does not say a word, but just type: he, he, he or ha, ha, ha! He/She thinks its funny, it is not, it tells me you are dumb, childish and an immature person.

Which type do you belong ?. Perhaps you are a combination of several types. I love all of you, except type # 11, since I do not play games in FB as well as type #12.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...