WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Blue Birds and a Mallard Duck in my Backyard-Praying for Rain



Today is another beautiful spring day here in Northern California but still a rainless day. The temperature this morning is in the mid 60's, but it is predicted to reach in the low 80's by mid afternoon. Yesterday there were six bluebirds frolicking in my backyard and one male mallard duck enjoying himself in the pool(see Photo)



I feed the blue birds bread crumbs and discourage the mallard duck in overstaying in the pool, because I do not like to clean his poo poo. I believe the ducks are in their way to the North for their spring break during their annual migration. The bluebirds are annual residents in my backyard and this summer will build their nests and raised baby birds in the shrubs and trees in my backyard. On winter time the blue birds disappears probably moving South for warm weather.

Our backyard pool where the mallard duck likes to swim and the blue birds like to frolick back and forth from their nest on the shrubs around.

The whole state of California desperately need rain. I have stopped watering my yard to conserve water but this is not enough. We need rain and so hopefully this video may be of help. Please pray for rain!


As of today, rain is predicted for this coming Saturday. The rain dance above must have work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...