WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, January 31, 2020

Trump Had been Calling Me Every Other Day Last Week


Chateau Du Mer Beach House Bridge Decorated for a Garden Wedding
I bet you have received a call saying he is President Trump and asking for your support. Just last week I believed I received a call almost every other day, saying he is President Trump ( robot call) and ask for my support this coming election. Needless to say, I bang the telephone before the recorded message ends. Just an after thought I should have listened to the end of his message.

Anyway, according to the news this morning, it is more likely that by the end of today, the House of Senate will have him acquitted of the impeachment charges by the House Of Representative of Abuse of Power etc....

All these news irritates me and increased my blood pressure to high levels. To insure that this will not occur, I turned to FB account and look at my Memory Pages and some of my Favorite photos in my collection . Some of it I am sharing with you today.

Reflection Pond-Yosemite-Photo by Frank Cabunoc
Prayer Room-Chateau Du Mer, Amoingon, Boac, Marinduque
    
Garden Wedding Decor, Chateau Du Mer Beach House


Lighted Virgin Mary Statue, CDM Main House

CDM Hall Decorated for the Wedding Reception
Christmas Day at CDM, 2010
Enjoying the Back Terrace, at CDM with Miko- our pet dog
My Ground Orchids in Bloom, US- 2020
 Meanwhile enjoy this video of a Classical Trio:
https://youtu.be/CTXx_r6G1wE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...