WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Forgotten Treasures Discovered After Clean-Up

After cleaning up several closets/storage house/garage, I discovered several items as shown in the photos below. 
 I found I had a two tie set in a beautiful leather case. I also found three miniature jeepneys and a lady finger folding back scratcher.  Most welcome discovery was the antique wood/leather foot rest.  I found it in the storage house. This foot stool was so heavy, I have to ask David III to bring it inside. It was dusty but after we cleaned it looked beautiful and shiny.


A wood and leather antique foot rest discovered in the Storage House

Wreath of Dried Leaves for Whole Year Fire Place Decor Found in the Garage
One Back Scratcher, Two Tie Set,  and Three Miniature Jeepneys Discovery


Twenty Belts Hiding in the Closet

Mini Lamp and Macrine's Doll Collection




Antique brass Lamp with marble decor found in the Garage

A Morion Souvenir from Marinduque
A Wood Carving Last Supper from Baguio






A Framed and Autographed Biyahe Tayo Flyer

I was not aware I had 20 belts in storage. I found also one of Macrine's favorite doll and a Mini Lamp, an antique brass lamp, a Last Supper wood carving and a Morion souvenir from Marinduque.

Therefore, If you are bored, clean-up your closets, garage, storage house or basement. You may be surprise of your discovery.

Today is Super Bowl Sunday, Ground Hog Day and a Date Palindrome that has not happened in over 900 years( 02/02/2020)

https://news.yahoo.com/sundays-date-rare-palindrome-hasnt-215126981.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...