WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, November 4, 2022

Fifteen Free Streaming Services for Your Favorite Movies/Documentaries

 

The last couple of months I have been enjoying old but award winning movies and documentaries for free on my PC and TV as well as new releases ( The Watcher in Netflix and House of the Dragons on HBOMax). Although I have subscription to Amazon Pride Video and Netflix as well as free access to HBO Max and Showtime, once in a while I watched the free old movies on TUBI and in YOUTUBE. These channels have good collection of International old movies and TV series as well as documentaries.   

There are several free streaming services for TV movies, documentaries and other shows. The 15 are listed in the Reference at the bottom of this page. Of the 15, I have used TUBI, Peacock, YouTube, Filmrise, Vimeo and Crackle. Filmrise and Vimeo are not in the list.

My two favorites are the TUBI and Peacock Channels. Here are the names of the free TV streaming services, ( For description read the reference at bottom of the page.

Freevee, Roku, Tubi, Pluto, Peacock, Crackle, Kanopy, Popcornflix, Hoopla, Xumo, YouTube, Vudu, Yidio, Reelgood and DistroTV. 

Have you tried other free streaming services not in the list?

Note that the movies are free but are not ad-free. If you hate the ads these are not the channels you will enjoy, In my case, I just mute, when the ads are on. Here's the reference for your information.

 https://parade.com/943656/alexandra-hurtado/free-streaming-services-sites-tv-movie/  

Meanwhile, here's a list of popular ( subscription) streaming services in the US. My Favorites are Netflix, Prime Video, Showtime and HBQ Max.

https://www.justwatch.com/us 

Meanwhile enjoy this photo from my collection

A Perfect Rose from My Garden!!!
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...