WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Monday, October 2, 2023

Recent Afterglows in the Sunset of My Life

The Pink Buddha- My favorite Exhibit in the Into China Art Gallery, Blackhawk Museum, Danville, CA, September, 30. 2023 ( Photo Credit: Dinah Katague)

Two years ago I wrote in my blogs "Childhood Dreams and Afterglows in the Sunset of My Life".

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2021/08/childhood-dreams-and-afterglows-of.html

It was an article about gratitude. Today,  I like to reiterate how grateful am I to be alive and enjoying new goals and aims in my aging years, that is the Sunset of my Life. Every day when I wake up, I say Thank you Lord for another Day.  

There were recents events in my life here at THD in the last recent months that I am thankful for. First I had a visit from a long time province mate last month. Second is another visit from a long time lost friend I met because of my blogging activities.  Third a telephone call from a relative in the Philippines I have not seen in four decades. Fourth is a positive comment in my blogs from a FaceBook friend who was my dorm mate during my college years in the early 1950's.    

Last but not least are the encouraging and positive comments( both written and verbal) from readers of my blogs who are my co-residents here at THD.  Again to those of you who are mentioned anonymously in this posting ( you know who you are), my gratitude for your positive vibes and friendship.  Please continue reading my blogs. A long time friend told me that he is surprised that I never run out of ideas in my postings. He was telling me that he thought I would have quit blogging already since I have been doing it almost every other day since 2009. 

I told him, blogging keeps me feel young. It is a good mental exercise. Every comment I received positive or negative gives me energy to go on blogging. Blogging has saved my life( posted 2014).   https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2014/01/blogging-has-saved-my-life.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice and impressive statue of a budha collection

Dean Elias said...

Keep on keeping on, David the blogger. .. Dean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...