WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Thirteen Best Filipino Restaurants in San Francisco and East Bay

A few of my co-residents here at THD have inquired where they can enjoy Filipino Food after reading my blogs on the ten top ten filipino dishes. I have informed them of the fast food Filipino foods Pinoy Places ( informal) in Concord, Pittsburg, San Ramon and Pacheco and other East Bay Communities.    

filipino food near me

However, for a more formal setting, that is sit-down lunches and dinners, Here are the 13 best restaurants in San Francisco and East Bay. 

https://sf.eater.com/maps/best-filipino-restaurants-food-san-francisco-bay-area-east-bay-oakland

I have not been to any one of the 13 restaurants listed recently, but I have patronized the Ima's Restaurant in Sea Food City, Concord. I love the cooking of Ima's -a turo- turo place inside the SeaFood City Mall in Concord ( across the Veranda Shopping Mall).  

So if you are in the Concord Area try Ima's. There are other Pinoy Restaurants in the Mall- Jollibee, Grill City, Goldilocks ( a bakery) and a Grocery store. You can purchase any Filipino Goodies/Groceries in SeaFood City, Concord.   

https://shopconcord.seafoodcity.com/

The FOB Kitchen in Oakland has been mentioned by Trip Adviser to be an excellent place for Filipino Food. Here's their menu for your information. You could order via DoorDash. 

https://www.doordash.com/store/fob-kitchen-oakland-845590/

Meanwhile here are some photos of my favorite Pinoy Dishes of My Childhood Years



 


The Party or Fiesta Dishes are Lechon, Paella, Chicken and or Milk Fish Relleno and Leche flan for Dessert. 

Meanwhile Here's my Quote of the Day: 

Blogging is hard because of the grind required to stay interesting and relevant. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...