WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, December 27, 2019

Birthdays/Christmas Greetings and NewsLetters


Do you still send or receive Birthday and Christmas cards/ newsletters greetings via post office mail? (Hall Mark Cards)

I seldom send Birthday or Christmas cards via snail mail after I signed up on FaceBook several years ago. Normally, I will extend my greetings via Facebook or e-mail.

I believe this is what most of you are doing, because it is easy and no expense on postage stamps.  However there are a few exceptions this year.

This 2019 Holiday Season, I received more than 70 birthday Greetings Via FB and three via E-mail and two telephone calls. However, I received only three Birthday cards via post-office mail. 
Three Examples of Birthday/Christmas  Greetings on my Facebook Page
My younger brother from Australia and His Family celebrates Christmas with Matching Outfits
Yuka( oldest daughter of Jean), Alex (husband) and Baby Alexander with her In-laws visiting from Guayaquil, Ecuador

Macrine and I also received more than 50 Christmas Greetings via Facebook. However, we received only four Christmas Cards and two Christmas Newsletters via post office mail this year.

One of the Christmas cards were from an old friend who has no FB account. The other three were from closed relatives. Needless to say, Macrine and I do appreciate more receiving cards via mail than from FB greetings.

The first( out of 2) newsletter came from our oldest son and I like to share it with you.



Thank you Dodie and Ruth for the above newsletter besides your Christmas card from Hallmark.

Note: When our Children were young, Macrine and I used to send Christmas Newsletters similar to the one above without photographs.

Meanwhile, enjoy this video:

https://youtu.be/W3jIlSo0ERM

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...