WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Monday, November 20, 2023

Chamber Music Here at THD- Fantastic but Not Well-Attended

Yesterday Chamber Music with Violinist Kathryn Hoffer and friends, Janet Grizzle ( violin) and Wendy Reynolds ( cello) is an activity that confirms THD is a Five Star Active Senior Community in Walnut Creek.  The trio's repertoire was well-planned with Bach, Handell and Bethoveen sprinkled with popular tunes such as Yesterday, the Prayer, Simple Gifts and other popular tunes if you are a music lover of chamber music . The rendition of Yesterday make me shed a tear or two, since the piece is one of Macrine's favorite piece.    The event was not well attended because there is a 49er's Game going at the same time slot. Here are some photos taken by Dinah, my oldest daughter who was visiting me yesterday.  Thanks Dinah for the photo:







Here are photos from Teresa Nudo:



 

Again Kudos to Karen K our Activity Director Guru for a most-enjoyable afternoon of Chamber Music. We need more activities similar to this. Meanwhile here's my post on my favorite Violin Concertos.

1 comment:

Dean Elias said...

Thanks for the rave review, David: I was off with my daughter from Australia for our adventures and wasn't in the vicinity. . . hopefully I will join you all for the next lovely musical presentation. Dean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...