WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, November 10, 2023

My Top Five Most Popular Blogs-An Update as of Today

I started blogging in 2008. I started with one blog about Marinduque-my second home in the Philippines. Then I started writing my autobiography. The rest is history.
 
My primary goals for writing is to inform, to entertain and perhaps inspire.  My secondary goal was to earn pocket money thru Adsense. The first year I earned about $100 from Adsense. I decided it was not worth it, so I cancelled it on my second year. 
 
Today, I have been blogging for 15 years. I write on any topics/subjects that comes to my mind, my daily activities, families, tourism, gardening, cooking, Filipino culture, life in the US versus life in the Philippines. I write about senior citizen issues and problems, and the accomplishments of my children and relatives. I also blog to advertise our Beach House-Chateau Du Mer ( currently not in operation) for public use. Most of my clients were from abroad and non-Filipinos.

Currently, 21% of my blog readers are from the US. About 5% from the Philippines. The rest are from 25 countries around the world. 

Recently, I wrote about my life here at the Heritage Downtown(THD), Walnut Creek. This month most of postings are related to Filipino-American activities celebrating Filipino-American History month here un the US.      
 
Based on the comments I have received, I realized that my blogs do indeed inform and sometimes entertain. In a few cases I have inspired readers. Writing blogs keep me busy and sharpen my memory and thus making me feel useful and young.  
 
I have ten blogs but here's the top five, most popular and most commented.

The first column is All Time Views, number of Post and Number of Comments as of today.
 
1. Becoming American-Total Views(993,489),# of Post (2670),# of Comments(304) 
2. The Intellectual Migrants-Views(900,114),# of Post(2478), #of Comments(221)
3. Marinduque Awaits You-Views(782,096), #of Post(2671), # of Comments(203)
4. MRQ My Island Paradise-Views(671,096),#of Post(2519),# of Comments( 121)
5. Chateau Du Mer Beach etc-Views(466,101),#of Post(2577),#of Comments(249)
 
Top Ten Most Popular Posts as of Today:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...