WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Celebration Of Life: Macrine J.Katague via her Favorite Music ( Filipino)-Part 5

This is a continuation of the series, Celebration of Life: Macrine J. Katague via her favorite music, Part 5 of 14. This part are three of her favorite Filipino songs.

 

Kahit Maputi Na ang Buhok Ko (Even if My Hair Had Gone White) (Tagalog). See English translation:

https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Rey-Valera/Kahit-Maputi-Na-Ang-Buhok-Ko/translation/english

 

Matud Nila-They Say (Said)( Cebuano-Visayan)

They said I was not fit
Matud nila ako dili angay

To be rich in your love,
Nga magmamanggad sa imong gugma,

They say you will not be happy,
Matud nila ikaw dili malipay,

I have no comparison with you,
Kai wa ako'y bahanding nga kanimo igasa,
Charity is a commitment
Gugmang putli mao day pasalig

It is worth more than gold
Maoy bahanding labaw sa bulawan

They said it was just a coincidence
Matud nila kaanugon lamang

In your love and favor,
Sa imong gugma ug parayeg,
This feeling will not go away
Dili maluba kining pagbati

For whatever reason
Bisan sa unsa nga katarungan

For what else is this life worth?
Kay unsa pay bili ning kinabuhi

If in love you are deprived
Kon sa gugma mo hinikawan
Tell me you will not believe
Ingna ko nga dili ka motuo

Of the insults I received
Sa mga pagtamay kong naangkon

Tell me you will not be fooled
Ingna ko nga dili mo kawangon

I dream of a commitment to your love
Damgo ko'g pasalig sa gugma mo

At Times (Usahay)

[I]
At times,
I dream
that you and I have fallen in love
And why do I yearn for you?
Yearn (for you) for always in my solitude?
[II]
At times,
my heart
regrets *having ever been born* on this earth,
Because you have just *toyed with*
my love that is genuine,
(this love) of my dream,
within this heart
(that) I feel
[III]
At times,
(It) confounds me
why our life has anguish
And if only it could be all of revelry instead,
of unadulterated joviality
on this earth
 
A choral presentation of Usahay by the Philippines Madrigal Singers 
 
Meanwhile, enjoy these other Philippine Folk songs that both Macrine and I also loved.
 



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...