WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, October 23, 2020

Getting My Trees Trimmed/Topped Again After Five Years

Our Side Yard Trees Before Trimming/Topping

Last week I had 5 of my maple trees trimmed/topped. It was 5 years ago that they were trimmed/topped. The branches were getting too long it was reaching the neighbors roof/driveway as well as my own roof. I was afraid when the winter winds arrived the branches may fall and damage the roof of my neighbor, so I decided to have Anderson Tree Company trimmed the trees before the windy winter season. It was pricey and added expense to my budget ( $1,900) but give me peace of mind. The following photos showed after the trees were trimmed and topped.   

The two maple trees trimmed and topped removing dangers of branches falling on neighbors roof and driveway on the West Side of the House
The tree maple trees trimmed and topped so branches no longer endanger neighbor's roof and yard on the east side of the house

This is an article I wrote five years ago about the Anderson Tree Company and its owner Scott Anderson and his Pinay wife.

https://marinduquemyislandparadise.blogspot.com/2016/04/maple-tree-removal-and-mosquito-control.html

 https://marinduquemyislandparadise.blogspot.com/2015/06/getting-my-trees-trimmed-making-my.html

Meanwhile, enjoy these two photos from my garden

My potted pineapple plant in the Entrance- Healthy but no Fruit this year- It had fruited a small one last year
 
My Banana Plant growing luxuriously on my side Yard

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...