WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, December 18, 2020

My Advanced Birthday Present- Nite Light Decor from Lampeez

 

I gave myself an advance birthday gift today. I purchase on line two decorative nite lights( a Cross) and small Christmas tree from Lampeez. I am enjoying these two purchases very, very much. I also purchased Lampeez lights as my Christmas Gifts for Carenna, Ditas, Dodie and Dinah as listed in the bottom page of this article.

Lampeez is the pioneer of 3D LED Lamp with best quality & largest collection of optical illusion lamps. Use it as a night light or home decor, your choice!
Lampeez is a combination of art and technology that creates an optical illusion and plays tricks on the eyes by creating a 3D effect hence called the LED Illusion Lamp


 


The Cross 3D LED Illusion Lamp is a combination of art and technology that creates an optical 3D illusion and plays tricks on the eyes. From afar, you will see the design, but as you get up close, you see a thin acrylic glass sheet that's completely flat. It's bound to dazzle and impress your guests while always lighting up the room and your lives. This playful product combines man made fibers with natural materials and produced using both machines and artisan handwork. Perfect for displaying in your bedroom, living room, office, as a night lamp or any way you want to use it.

Features

  • 8 Changeable color modes including Cyan, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow and Purple as well as a flashing mode that displays all colors
  • Touch button to easily change color mode
  • Energy efficient long life LED bulbs
  • Safe to touch. Does not overheat
 For other products see the following site in Facebook:
 
 



 I Love You-my Christmas gift to Carenna this year
The Yoga-My Christmas Gift to Ditas this year

The 3D Head of a Cat-My Christmas Gift to Dinah this year
 
This guitar is my Christmas gift to Dodie this year
 
There are numerous selections from arts, animals or landmarks. The cost varied from $39.99 to $59.99 depending on the size. It is a good Christmas gift to someone who has everything.
 
Meanwhile enjoy these two original songs that Carenna wrote in 2018 for Vision 2020, California when she was only 15 years old.
 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...