WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Renaming One of My Blogs-Becoming American and Year 2020 in Review

I renamed one of my blogs, Becoming American this year. This was inspired by a vblog named Becoming Filipino by Kyle Jennermann from Canada.

This is one of my widely read blogs with more than 847,900 views as of this writing date. Goals for 2021-To attain more than 1 Million Views:

This week I renamed one of my blogs-Life in the US and in the Philippines:1960 to the Present to: Becoming American. This change of title is inspired by one of the most widely read video blogs (Vlog) about the Philippines by Kyle (Kulas) Jennermann, Becoming Filipino. https://www.facebook.com/becomingfilipino

 

BecomingFilipino is an adventure. It is the journey of a 26 year old Canadian trying to “Become Filipino” through travel, experience, and sharing happiness. Kyle has travel extensively in almost all parts of the Philippines since 2014.

Three of the several hundreds of videos about his Philippines adventures that Kyle has posted in his vlogs are from his experiences in Marinduque- Our second home.


Kyle had posted five other blogs about Marinduque.  Two videos are about the Moriones and Heritage Houses in Boac and the other one is the underground river cave in Santa Cruz.


Here are my six other blogs and total views as of this writing date.

 

The Intellectual Migrant-A Biography-Total Reader Views as of this Writing Date: 819,073.

Snowbirds in the Philippines-Total Reader Views as of this writing date: 36,966.

Marinduque-My Island Paradise-Total Reader Views as of this Writing Date: 492,458. 

I Left My Heart in Marinduque ( not in San Francisco-Total Reader Views: 148,261.

 Marinduque Awaits You-Total Reader Views: 633, 981.

 

Chateau Du Mer Beach House and Conference Hall-Total Reader Views: 329,257

Kyle had also several videos about  Iloilo-my province of birth. Here are three of them




The above videos reminds me of my childhood and teenage years- riding an albino carabao, eating raw sugar cane, seafood dishes (oysters), mango shakes and other Ilonggo delicacies.

Meanwhile, enjoy this photo-My PC Monitor of CDM Main House in Marinduque at Christmas.


and playing mahjong at Christmas Day with Family and Grand Children


and here's 2020 year in Review:



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...