WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Sunday, November 15, 2020

A Discovery-Filipino Food Available for Delivery in My Neighborhood

I have been ordering Food on line of all ethnic persuasion ranging from Armenian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Italian, Fast Food etc... since March this year when Lockdown was enforced in my neighborhood. Yesterday was my first time to order Filipino dishes via Postmate. 

https://www.menupix.com/california/restaurants/5573059/Teriyaki-Station-Menu-Folsom-CA

Just recently, I found out that a Japanese Restaurant( Teriyaki Station) in Folsom, CA only 4 miles from my residence also carries Filipino Food. I could order on line via Postmate or Doordash. 

Yesterday, I ordered for the first time, Lechon Kawali, Paksiw na Pata, Pancit, and Avocado Halo Halo. It was delicious although pricey but it is a luxury I can afford. 

If you are in the area here's some Pinoy dishes in their menu. They also accept catering orders but required at least 2 days notice. Kare-Kare ( ox tails in peanut sauce) is only available on Fridays and Saturdays.

This Japanese-Filipino restaurant is only 4 miles from home versus my other favorite restaurant ( Peenoy Grocery and Restaurant) near McCleland Air Force Base on Watt Ave about 10 miles from home. Moreover, Peenoy Restaurant does not have delivery services. Here's some dishes in the Menu.

Teriyaki Station Atbp

141 Iron Point Rd, Folsom CA

(916) 608-4567

Open 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM PST

Teriyaki Bowls

The menu price ordering via Postmate is about $1.00 to $ 3.00 more plus delivery charge and taxes. Doordash is about a few dollars cheaper. But it is worth it, saves you driving time(gas) and possible Covid-19 exposure! 


My next posting is about Filipino Food/Cuisine in general. Watch for it! 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...