WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, November 6, 2020

My Dependence on Food Delivery Services-Will the Lord Answer My Prayers Today?

This morning both PA and GA turned blue. Biden has been leading AZ and NV since Tuesday. Biden official victory is on the Horizon! Good Bye Serial Liar Trump!   Now let's talk about Food Delivery services in my neighborhood!

The last couple of months I have been using food delivery services from three companies- Postmates, Doordash and Grubhub. Postmates have more free delivery promotions, so I used them often. The other food delivery services, I used when I ordered depend on the kind of food and restaurant they are associated with. For example if I have a craving for grilled lamb, I used Grubhub.

In my area, I could order almost all kinds of ethnic food food except for Filipino dishes. I  have ordered Chinese, Vietnamese, Mexican, Italian, Fast Food, Sandwiches, Fried Chicken and Japanese Dishes using Postmates and Doordash. I have ordered Indian, Persian and Armenian dishes via Grubhub. For details here are the link to the three food delivery companies active in my neighborhood.


1. Postmates is an American company that offers local delivery of restaurant-prepared meals and other goods. As of February 2019, Postmates operates in 2,940 U.S. cities. The service relies on mobile phone applications and their Global Positioning System capabilities to match inventories and consumer demand. 

Founded: May 1, 2011
CEO: Bastian Lehmann (2011–)
 
2. DoorDash Inc. is an American on-demand prepared food delivery service founded in 2013 by Stanford students Tony Xu, Stanley Tang, Andy Fang and Evan Moore, who departed and is now a partner at Khosla Ventures.
CEO: Tony Xu (2013–)
Founded: July 2013
 
3. Grubhub Inc. is an American online and mobile prepared food ordering and delivery platform that connects diners with local restaurants. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois and was founded in 2004.
Customer service: 1 (877) 585-1085
CEO: Matt Maloney (2004–)
 
These services are convenient but could be expensive. I try to use free delivery promos and ads. But if you have the time and want to save, order line or by phone and just pick up your order curbside.  My favorite dish is Grilled Loin lamb from our nearby Armenian Restaurant.


Meanwhile enjoy this video of a wedding ceremony and reception featuring Chateau Du Mer, ( our beach resort and conference), Boac, Marinduque, Philippines
 
https://www.facebook.com/razastillsandmotions/videos/654125195156022/ 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...