WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, November 20, 2020

I finally have a Smartphone that I seldom Use-BLU V70


My old and cheap cell phone finally conked out on me. I used the cell phone not too often, just for verifying my food delivery services or if my landline phone is not working. For computer work, I have a desk top with a 48" monitor. For Camera and Face Time I have an apple I-pad. So I really do not need a smartphone, but David III gave it to me as my advanced Birthday gift.   I started playing with it. At first I have a hard time with my fingering( hitting two alphabets or numbers) and get confused with all the applications, etc.... After  playing with it for 30 minutes, I am beginning to like it. However I will never exchanged this mini computer with my huge PC screen and PC. So here are the features of my new BLU V70 smartphone. It cost $129 plus tax from Best Buy. 

 "Communicate effectively with this unlocked BLU V70 smartphone. The 64GB of internal memory provide ample storage for media and apps, while the 6.1-inch HD+ Infinity display delivers crisp, detailed visuals. This black 4G-enabled BLU V70 smartphone features 3GB of RAM and an octa-core processor for fast app performance, and dual 13MP cameras capture beautiful pictures and videos".

Features
Octa-core 1.5GHz processor with 3GB of RAM
Delivers outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus, running home screens and more.
Universal Unlocked
Compatible with all major U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile. Also compatible with prepaid carriers including Cricket Wireless, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Total Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, Mint, and H2O.
4G LTE speed
Provides fast Web connection for downloading apps, streaming content and staying connected with social media.
Dual rear-facing cameras and front camera
Lets you record high-resolution images on the rear while a front-facing camera makes it easy to Skype or take selfies.
6.1" touch screen
Extra-large screen is matched with a slim body to comfortably fit in your hand.
64GB internal memory plus microSD slot
Extensive storage space for your contacts, music, photos, apps and more. Expand storage up to 64GB by adding a microSD card (sold separately).
Dual-SIM card slot
Allows you to stay connected with a lot of contacts, having two phone numbers from different carriers in one device.
Android 9
A custom operating system for Android phones that delivers easy app usability and responses.
Your fingerprint keeps your phone secure
Hold your finger on the fingerprint sensor to unlock your phone.
Access to Google Play
Browse and download apps, magazines, books, movies, and television programs directly to your phone.
* SIM Card not included.

What's Included


  • BLU v70
  • 4000 mAh Battery
  • Headset, USB cable, power adapter, screen protector, protective case
  • Meanwhile enjoy this photo from my collection

  •  A Fire Rainbow-

  • Meanwhile enjoy this time-lapse photography of Bohol Island, Philippines
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bsq4kZYfXs

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...