WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, October 20, 2023

Impressions of Friends and Relatives of THD

My Catio at THD-This amenity was the clincher in my decision to move here at THD.

Next month will be the beginning of my 6 months of residency here at THD. So far I am very happy and have no regrets in choosing this place my new home. My co-residents are friendly and the facility has excellent Management Personnels as well as Office Staffs.  The Cooks, the Servers, the Housekeeping Staff and the Maintenance Personnels are doing excellent jobs.  Batman and Robin are happy with their Catio, even though they can't do any catting/gallivanting outside my apartment to other apartments and outside the compound.  

Some of my minor suggestions to improve the quality of life here have been implemented by management. However, my suggestion to regulate the temperature in the Hallways to comfortable level has not been listened to. The hallway of the Fairmont Building where I reside is always too cold. I need a sweater/jacket to throw my garbage in the bin outside my apartment.   

THD celebrated Filipino-American History Month for the first time since its founding in 1986.  The First Filipino Dinner was highlighted last October 13. The talk about the Philippines was the first. The featuring of Filipino movies for 2 weeks was also the first.   

 I have been visited by several relatives and a few friends since my move here last June.  Here are some of their comments and first impressions of THD.

1. This place is like a 5 Star Hotel

2. This place is like a Resort and a Tropical Paradise

3. This place is like taking a Cruise except it is in Land. You have 3 Meals a day,  Numerous Entertainment/activities and Cleaning Services once a week.  

4. I can not believe you even have Asian Mahjong in Your Activity Calendar

5. What?  A Cinema in the Facility?  

6. I am surprise that this place is very close to downtown Walnut Creek.   

7. I would never expect this senior independent living facility is close to BART.  

Thank You fellow Residents and my loyal readers of this Blog.  May you have a wonderful weekend and enjoyed Indian Summer here in the East Bay and Beautiful Downtown Walnut Creek.  

1 comment:

Richard said...

Thanks ,David, for a most pleasant blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...