WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Dumping and Cleaning Up My Household Mess in Fair Oaks Completed

I am very thankful that my oldest son, Dodie is getting my household Goods and Furniture either donated or sent to the Dumpster in Fair Oaks. We have a few problems with 1-800- Junk removal people, so Dodie is hiring a Dumpster instead. There are a lot of furniture the new owners do not want so one or two dumpster trucks may be not adequate. My numerous books and clothing have been DONATED to Goodwill and Salvation Army, but hundreds of decades of accumulation are still to be disposed. 

One of the items, I can not find is my Apple I-pod. I believe it is still in one of the boxes in Fair Oaks and hope it has not been to the Dumps. If am lucky, it may be in one of the 20 boxes stored here in my Bin at THD.  Another item I almost forgot was the  terrarium, I created on Memorial Day. Dodie was able to bring it here at THD the other day.  Here's the photo of my creation along with my ginger plant and Rooster decor.  

Dodie was able to transport one of my three pineapple plant, also. I got the one in the middle.
Here is a photo of my first pineapple harvest in Fair Oaks last year-the sweetest pineapple I ever tasted.
Dumping and Cleaning Up the Mess I left behind is also traumatic and costly. Again with the help of Dodie it was done before the official date ( end of June) of the new owners taking possession of 8167 Treecrest Ave, Fair Oaks, Ca- my former home for the last 21 years. 

News Alert! The new owners took possession of the house on the afternoon of June 14, 2023, sixteen days earlier as in indicated in the Contract. Good Bye, Fair Oaks!! All utilities (electricity, gas, water and garbage collections) are schedule to terminate on June 16. The lawn mower guy is paid until the end of the month.  Thanks a million again, Dodie, Love You, Dad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...