WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

I Finally Got to talk to My Next-Door Neighbor During Dinner Time ( THD)

My Patio-Wooden Slats( 3-ft )will be constructed to prevent Batman & Robin from Climbing the Walls and Possibly Wander in the Neighboring Houses outside THD. On my 27th day here at THD I finally was able to socialize at dinner time with my next door neighbor on my left ( #104). I have already talked to my next door neighbor to my right( #112) a couple of weeks ago.

However my left side neighbor is less friendly and do not go to the dining room daily. I say Hi to him once and he just looked at me as if he did not hear, perhaps he has a hearing problem. But tonite I got to seat with him with another gentleman ( UN consultant- had worked in the Philippines) and we have a few conversations. He said he has seen my cat on his patio, but it did not bother him. I learned he is a retired urologist. My guess is he is in his early 90's. 

One of the sentences he mentioned that I will always remember is " All of us here that are not a couple have lost our partner previously and that is we have in common, otherwise we all have different life experiences in our younger years". I agree 100% of his statement. Here are some recent photos of my apartment.
Newton's Food Highlight This Week: Lunch: Grilled Reuben Sandwich- The sauerkrat was not sour at all and I loved it. Dessert: Peach Turnovers-looks like a small empanada-not too sweet and delicious.

Remember- "You have really lived if you have touched the life of others".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...