WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Enjoying The Amenities Offered by THD

Today, two housekeeping ladies came to my apartment to clean-up. As I am writing this, they are in my kitchen, master bedroom and I am here in my 2nd BR/computer room. My apartment is not that dirty, but my patio has a lot of dead leaves. They told me the Patio Clean-up will be on Tuesday. 

I have not participted in any scheduled activity (film programs, excersizes, bridge or mahjong) yet. I have not also used the van service, but have been told during meal times, the driver is great for doctor appointments and shopping around the downtwon Walnut Creek neighborhood. I have not been to the Cinema as my Comcast TV Amazon Prime Video subscription had been transfered. Lin Manuel Miranda's In the Heights musical is scheduled for June 23 at the nearby Lesher Auditorium for $32 ( special discount for THD residents).

Walking tours and shopping trips to nearby Malls are scheduled on Saturday and Sunday. I was able to get my prescription shipping privelege from Fair Oaks to a nearby CVS branch. My first prescription arrived by mail yesterday. I have already used Instacart to purchase cat litter on line. Delivery was quick and delivered right in my front door in less than 20 minutes. 

I have not used DoorDash or Grubhub as I have plenty of leftover food and dessert in my fridge. I am glad I moved here at THD. If I have known of this place, I would have move here last year after David E death. Again, the cleaning ladies were terrific. They even clean-up my patio of dead leaves. After finishing this blog, the Activities Director Called me and we will talk what activity I like to do this afternoon. At 2PM will I have my first haircut at the In-House Hair Saloon by Cathy ( free coupon for the first time and $30 afterwards). Looking forward for the several amenities offerred by THD in the near future soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...