WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Finally, I had Time to Participate in the Many Scheduled Activities Here at THD

Today, June 27 was my first time to participate in a Physical Activity here at THD. It was Chair Volleyball. This was my first time to hear the Phrase and my first time to play. It is playing volleyball with a beach ball sitting in a Chair with a low net. I had so much fun I will play it every week. 

Today was also my first time on the Great Courses Video Lecture Presentation Series- The 23 Greatest Solo Piano Works. It was indeed very educational if you love music. Our Cinema here has 35 seats with a few recliners. I got a recliner and it was comfortable I snoozed during the boring parts of the video presentation. There were only about 10 Residents who attended the one hour presentation. At 3:45PM I have signed up for the Trivia Party Outdoors. 

The weather here in Walnut Creek had finally turned summer-like. It is perfect time to be outdoors. There is a new couple moving in my building. I heard they are both Bridge Players. I have not played Bridge yet, so I am looking forward for that event in this week schedule. Meanwhile I signed a contract at my own expense (2K) to build a 3 Ft overhang ( wooden lattice) in my patio ( 38' x 8' x 8') to prevent my 2 cats from escaping and wander in other units in my building and outside THD. 

The plan is to mount pressure treated 2 x 4 on cement wall and build off on that, frame in at 3' and add lattice and made sure there are no nails sticking out that could hurt the cats. I am looking forward for its completion. It will give me peace of Mind that Batman & Robin are safe and enjoying the outdoors and my patio/backyard. Here's the Dinner Menu beginning June 26 and ending July 2, 2023.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...