WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Free Advertising for THD Because of My Blog

This morning I have champagne brunch with Joyce and Cliff Mendel. Our conversations were friendly and led to my telling them I have a blog on my life here at THD. I told them my posting were very positive and have received a few good comments from other residents as well as from THD mangement. Several of my postings indicate that I am very happy here at THD. 

I also posted my appreciation for Food and Avtivity services provided by the facility. I wrote about the positive vibes and friendly atttitude of some of the older residents to all newcomers specially to me. I told the Mendel's the wide readership of my blogs as well as my FaceBook page. Joyce indicated I should received free rent because my blogs and Facebook page is receiving the facility free advertising. 

I told Joyce I do not want free rent but a Discount will be appreciated. Here are some photos in my files from the FB page of the Facility as well as my own photographs taken during my first 38 days here at THD. Comments on this posting will be appreciated.
My Patio
Meanwhile: Be Positive and Keep Smiling. It will prolong your stay here at THD.

Remember : "The day you really live is the day you have touch the lives of others." or "You have really lived if you have touched the life of others". 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...