WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

The Exercise Program Here at THD is Excellent and Varied

One of the many activities that I enjoyed here at THD is the Exercise Program. We have a morning and afernoon, Strenght, Balance and Stretch activity. In addition there is the Aqua Fitness (2-3 times/week) that I do not participate. At times there is Yoga and Zumba in the Schedule. There is 
Chair volley ball that I enjoyed once a month. The only activity that is not in the schedule is Ball Room Dancing. I am proposing to the Activity Director lessons on Ball Room Dancing be in the future plans at THD. Dancing the Cha Cha, Rumba and the Tango are good exercises for our aging bodies. I will be the first one to sign in if that is included in the activity program. 

On the mental side of our activities( games) are: American Mahjong, Bridge, Mexican Train, Rummikub, Pinocle, Poker, and Scrabble. There is a Poetry Reading Group and an Open Discussion Group and Trivia Party. I have requested that Asian Mahjong ( Hongkong or Philippine style) be included in the future of activities. So far only 3 residents have signed and showed interest. I encourage every one to play Asian Mahjong. It is less complicated than American style and more flexible, I believe. I have 2 mahjong sets that we could use. 

Last but not least are the Great Courses Video Presentation and the Movie Nights at our In-House Cinema. Before I forget: The Weekly Happy Hour Event every Friday Afternoon is always FUN. The Margarita drink mixed by Carmen-our Food Guru is always excellent. Again, My Kudos to the Activity Personnels-Karen and Joseph. Keep up with good work!

Remember : "The day you really live is the day you have touch the lives of others." or "You have really lived if you have touched the life of others". 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...