WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Meal Time Conversations Here at THD-the Hawaiian Islands-Part 6

Last week, I had the pleasure of the company of two gentleman and a lady co-residents at breakfast. One of the residents told us of his memorable vacation in a dinner-cruise in a Catamaran in the Garden Isle-Kawaii. It is the Northern-most Island of the Hawaiian Chain. 

It  reminded me of our( Macrine and I) vacation in the Island a couple of years ago. I am reposting it   as follows: 

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2016/01/27-places-in-us-that-macrine-and-i-had.html

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2010/11/hawaiian-islands-oahu-maui-kauai-and.html

I am also reposting Ditas and Carenna's vacation in Maui-The Road to Hana as follows:

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-road-to-hana-maui-hawaii.html

Ditas( my youngest daughter) and Carenna (my youngest grand daughter) on one of their stops during their Road Trip to Hana in 2016  as described in the above link.   

Remember: "The day you really lived is the day you have touched the lives of others."

Note: Starting a new series-Getting to Know Your Fellow Residents. Please send me your bio/life story preferably with photos of you and your love ones.   

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...