WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Some of My Collectibles That Survived My Downsizing Recently


With this move I have to give up ( donate/give, trash/dumpster or sell) numerous of my Personal Collections that I have accumulated during my 62 years of residence in the US. I was not able to bring my piano, A lighted Curio Cabinet and some of its contents as well as a 3 Piece China Cabinet with my bone and Fine China collection and several other collectibles that Macrine and I had collected from our travels in Europe, the Carribean and the Far East during our younger years.

But as my grand daughter says, Lolo ( Grandpa) those items had served their purpose and its time to part with it. I agree. With joy and hopes for my new home, I was able to bring with me some of my most treasured knick-knacks/collectibles home here at THD. 

Here are some photos:
Meanwhile, Keep smiling and project Positive Vibes to all your Friends and Co-residents here at THD.  Remember : "The day you really live is the day you have touch the lives of others." or "You have really lived if you have touched the life of others". 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very much intersted your collections people loved it gives them joy and happines for that you touched the lives of everyone and enjoy following your blog..As what God said love one ❤ another
as I have love you...

David B Katague said...

Dear Anonymous: Thank you for your comment. Keep Reading my blogs. Comments inspire me not to stop blogging! Have Great Weekend! David

Anonymous said...

Appreciated very much, live your life to the fullest and continue blogging to inspire people in the world you are not alone, you are loved. I am sending love in the universe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...