WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Friday, July 7, 2023

Observations of Some of My Co-Residents Here at THD (Part 3)

Yesterday, I had the privelege of joining breakfast in the compamy of Bill V, Doris, R and Pat D. I learned I was the baby of the group, since the three of them are all in the early ninety's. I was surprise to learn that Bill is not unfriendly and a loner at all. My first impression of him, since he normally set alone in one corner at meal times that he is a loner and not friendly. On the contrary, he did a lot of talking at breakfast this morning telling us of his bicycle adventure in France after his retirement.

One of his Pearl of Wisdom that I am quoting is "Its Good to be Old". Pat D joined in and said, is there a choice or alternative? I have written a couple of articles on the subject of aging. It is a reminder that the aging process is not only biological but psychological. My recent posting on My Face Book Readings is an example. " Aging isn’t just a biological process. Our outlooks and emotions also change as we age, often in ways that boost our well-being. Psychologist Laura Carstensen unpacks the science behind this surprising finding, and shares what all of us can learn from older people". 

Here are two previous articles I have written on the Subject of Aging: 1. Some of My Favorite Quotes on Aging: https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2021/11/some-of-my-favorite-and-positive-quotes.html 2. Adjusting to Living Alone: https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2022/05/adjusting-to-living-alone-as.html 

 Good Bye for Now, Until my next blog- Meanwhile Keep smiling and be Positive. Remember it is Good to be old and  "The day you really live is the day you have touch the lives of others." or "You have really lived if you have touched the life of others". 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...