WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

The Long-Proposed Catio is Now Completed




Thank You Lisa B for managing and arranging the completion of my catio( see photos above) in my apartment. So far so good. Attempts of Batman and Robin to get out has not been successful. However, the wiring in some spots have big holes, I have a feeling eventually my Kitties will find that loophole. 

The project was done by Aaron Rivas of the R& R Handyman Services at the cost of around 2K. That amount guarantees/gives me a piece of mind that is worth more than that amount. Again Kudos to Lisa and Aaron. 

On another subject- Yesterday Kevin Wilk, Walnut Creek council man and future mayoral candidate of the city gave us an hour talk on the projects plans for Walnut Creek. It was a very informative talk specially for residents here who move  from other parts of Northern California. If you love going out and enjoy the many offerings of the several ethnic restaurants in the downtown area, Walnut Creek is the city for you. Meanwhile, there is no Filipino restaurant in Walnut Creek, but Mr. Wilk announced that an Indonesian restaurant have just opened recently.  There are numerous ethnic restaurants in the Downtown  Area. The one that I have recently been to is a Peruvian Restaurant- Limon. My niece  treated me for lunch and the food was delicious and authentic. If you have not been to a Peruvian restaurant this is the place to go. 

Meanwhile, Keep Smiling and be Positive:- It can prolong your stay here at THD.

Remember : "The day you really live is the day you have touch the lives of others." or "You have really lived if you have touched the life of others". 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...