WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Thursday, August 3, 2023

An Unexpected Gift from a New Friend- Sabrina Monahan

An Unexpected Gift from a New Friend-Sabrina Monahan- Zumba Teacher Here at THD

Today, to my unexpected surprise, I received Philippine mangoes from Sabrina Monahan, our THD Zumba and Exercise teacher here on Fridays and Saturdays.  I have been enjoying Sabrina Exercises and Zumba Classes for the last couple of days. I love her vivacious personality as well as her boundless energy and her empathy to all the seniors attending her classes. 

Thus, last week I befriended her on FaceBook. I learned she has Teddy-a Pet dog. I also told her about my 2 cats Batman & Robin.

Last week when my daughter Dinah visited me, I mentioned that after the class, I plan on buying Philippine mangoes. The next day, Sabrina ask me If I was able to purchase the mangoes. I told her the Oriental Market in Concord only has Mexican mangoes. 

Today to my surprise there was bag of mangoes( see photo above) for me in the front desk. I saw Sabrina in the Court Yard this morning on way to lunch.  She told me I have Philippine mangoes.   I thought she was joking. But she was not!!

This unexpected gift give me tears of happiness and I think I have found A FRIEND. Thanks a Million Sabrina. This gift I will always remember until I conked out from Planet Earth.    

I will try attending your classes faithfully even though at times I am cheating and you know it. Your Laughter and Vivacious Personality is a Gift and I am glad you are sharing it with us (the Senior Citizens Here at THD).  Take care and I will give you another Hug!         

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Exercise, mangoes and a friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww it was my pleasure David! I enjoy having you in my classes. We both bring laughter in there together!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy reading your blog love it you have found a generous and true friend
Ps: make a blog of your zumba class exercise and post it please!

Anonymous said...

Doing God's will, to give and not count the cost u lucky enough to have a generous friend like Sabrina

Anonymous said...

There’s a Seafood city in Concord and they sell mangoes when available. Take the Willow pass exit, they’re along Diamond blvd.

Sabrina said...

I got it at Seafood City! When David went they were out!! I love them too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...