WELCOME TO CHATEAU DU MER BEACH RESORT

If this is your first time in my site, welcome! Chateau Du Mer is a beach house and a Conference Hall. The beach house could now accommodate 10 guests, six in the main floor and four in the first floor( air conditioned room). In addition, you can now reserve your vacation dates ahead and pay the rental fees via PayPal. I hope to see you soon in Marinduque- Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines. The photo above was taken during our first Garden Wedding ceremony at The Chateau Du Mer Gardens. I have also posted my favorite Filipino and American dishes and recipes in this site. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own, but I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights!

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands

Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands
View of Marinduque Mainland from Tres Reyes Islands-Click on photo to link to Marinduque Awaits You

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

My Life Here at THD- Yoga and Meditation Exercises



The only exercise activities that I have not participated here at THD are the Yoga and Meditation Exercises. Yoga is offered every Thursday Afternoon and Meditation every Saturday morning.

I attend  the Monday, Tuesday and Thursday Exercises for Strength, Balance and Stretch but not on Wednesday and Friday because I play contract bridge with the Ladies. I enjoyed the attention of the 7 Senior Ladies( 2 tables) as the only male bridge player on Monday afternoon. On Friday( one table), only 3 ladies are enjoying my presence playing bridge.

There is another male bridge player resident here but he plays on Tuesday in house and in other days play outside the THD campus. 

Above is the photo of the Flyer circulated at our Yoga Studio to encourage more residents participation. The Yoga exercises is not as popular as the Strength and Balance Exercises offered here at THD. 

Speaking of Yoga, here's a link to my daughter Ditas involvement with Yoga Exercises. 

Kundalini Yoga Teacher and Grief Yoga & Sound Bath Certified

Certified KRI Kundalini Yoga Teacher - 200 hours/Level 1

Grief Yoga Certified and Certified Sound Bath Level 1

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ditas-katague

Meanwhile, here's my quote of the day: Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may be one's aims. - John D. Rockefeller, Jr. 1874-1960, American Oil Millionaire and Philanthropist,    


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...